dentArtistry is committed to answering your questions about dental health and dentistry as simply and clearly as possible.
Many of the questions we’re asked are about individual patients, but a number of general dental questions also keep cropping up.
Here are some of the more commonly asked questions – just click on the question to see the answer.
To make an appointment with Dr Sandra Short, call: 02 9363 9823 or to make an online booking, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
1. What are wisdom teeth?
2. What does periodontal treatment involve?
3. What’s the best way to prevent gum disease?
4. What happens if I just ignore getting my teeth cleaned?
5. What is periodontal disease?
6. While biting hard food I broke one of my teeth. What should I do?
7. My tooth was knocked out , how soon should I see a dentist?
8. What can gum disease mean for a diabetic?
9. Why do I need X-Rays?
10. When should my child first see a dentist?
11. I brush my teeth constantly but still have bad breath. What can I do?
Call Dr Sandra Short On: